BECOME A HISTORY DETECTIVE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Let our museum staff help you create a meaningful and memorable birthday for your child. Our History Parties challenge children to search for facts, images and objects in the Museum in fun, custom-designed scavenger hunts with prizes. Partygoers enjoy the use of a private party room where they engage in a choice of crafts, such as creating their own election button or decorating a treasure box with images of people, maps and documents from American history.
Parties are available for Members of the New-York Historical Society at the Family Level ($150) or above and all have the use of a private entertainment space in which to celebrate with the birthday child.
90 minutes or 2 hours; ideal for children ages 5-8
2 hours; ideal for children ages 9 and older
Parties at the DiMenna Children’s History Museum also include the following:
- DiMenna Children’s History Museum party space rental
- Admission to the New-York Historical Society and DiMenna Children’s History Museum for children and adults
- Two party leaders, with an additional staff member for more than 20 children
- Birthday poster for guests to sign
- Festive balloons, paper goods, and DiMenna Children’s History Museum goodie bag
Please download the full birthday party brochure to see custom options, prices and other details.
To contact the birthday party planning staff, call (212) 873-3400 ext. 374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.