Take a field trip to the New-York Historical Society, where your students will discover history firsthand.
Choose from our wide range of inquiry-driven programs, all of which align with and support the Common Core State Standards for Literacy in History/Social Studies and the New York State Learning Standards for Social Studies and for the Visual Arts.
All programs are led by highly qualified New-York Historical Society Museum Educators and Teaching Artists and make use of the museum’s objects, artwork, images, maps, and documents.
- Field trips last 90 minutes and begin at 10 am, 11:30 am, or 1 pm
- Field trips cost $75/class
- Classes can have up to 30 students and must have one adult chaperone per every 10 students
- Lunch facilities are not available in the museum
- Upon request, classes can include New York Story, a dynamic 20-minute film covering 400 years of history
Click on the appropriate grade level to view program options.