A very reddish bronze colored metal two-part medal. The top pin bar is embossed with a central X flanked by the words "Boston 1895". It is attached to the lower medallion by a half black, half white ribbon. The lower medallion has a relief of a crown and a cross encircled by the words "Commandery Of Saint Andrew/ No. 13/ K.T./ Richmond, VA./ Triennial/ Boston, Mass." "K.T." stands for "Knights Templar".
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.