Click Here to Download:

Rendering of the Permanent Collection installation in the North Gallery , Fourth Floor
New-York Historical Society
Courtesy, New-York Historical Society

Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1886-1969
Brno chair from the Four Seasons restaurant, 1958
Gift of Alex von Bidder
New-York Historical Society

Jacob Frères, active 1796-1803
Armchair (fauteuil), ca. 1800
Beech; paint, gilding, bronze, wool
Gift of Louis Borg
New-York Historical Society

This armchair was originally owned by Napoleon Bonaparte.

Kiliaen Van Rensselaer (1663 – 1719)
Teapot, ca. 1695
Silver, wood
Bequest of Major Philip Schuyler
New-York Historical Society

This vessel is believed to be the oldest extant teapot made in New York.

Euphrosynus Ulpius
Terrestrial globe, 1542
Copper, wood
Gift of John David Wolfe
New-York Historical Society

Stewart Studio graffiti door, New York City, 1970s
Metal, paint; aerosol spray paint, ink markers
Gift of Regina Serniak Stewart

Rendering of Women’s Voices , Fourth Floor
New-York Historical Society
Courtesy, New-York Historical Society

Amerique, ca. 1840
Terracotta
Bequest of James Hazen Hyde
New-York Historical Society

Ted Tinling
Philadelphia Freedoms tennis dress,  1974
Gift of Billie Jean King
New-York Historical Society

This Philadelphia Freedoms dress was worn by Billie Jean King during the team’s inaugural season in 1974.

Bancroft
Tennis racket, 1975
Gift of Billie Jean King
New-York Historical Society

This tennis racket was used by Billie Jean King at Wimbledon in 1975. She won the grand slam title that year.

Bass Otis, 1784-1861
Mrs. James Madison (Dolley Payne Todd, 1768-1849), ca. 1817
Oil on canvas
Gift of Thomas Jefferson Bryan
New-York Historical Society

Samuel C. Jollie (active 1857)
Ballot box, ca. 1857
Glass, iron
Gift of George H. Dean
New-York Historical Society

Tiffany Studios; probably designed by Clara Driscoll
Apple Blossom table lamp, ca. 1901-1906
Glass, bronze
Gift of Dr. Egon Neustadt
New-York Historical Society

Tiffany Studios (1902–1932), possibly designed by Clara Driscoll (1861–1944)
Dogwood floor lamp, ca. 1900–06
Glass, bronze
Gift of Dr. Egon Neustadt
New-York Historical Society

Rendering of glass staircase in the Tiffany Gallery, Fourth Floor
New-York Historical Society
Courtesy, Eva Jiřičná Architects

Rendering of the mezzanine of the Tiffany Gallery, Fourth Floor
New-York Historical Society
Courtesy, Eva Jiřičná Architects

Creative: Tronvig Group